Filipino All Nations Church Family:
With the advent of the spread of the Corona Virus, there are major changes taking place affecting us all. This communication is to advise on the steps and adjustments the church is taking to protect our church family based upon the guidelines given by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
1. Effective immediately, our worship services will be suspended for the next four Sabbaths beginning March 21st. We will continue to monitor the situation on a weekly basis to determine when our worship experience can return to normal. The Elders have a list of the members of the church and will be in contact to discuss the situation and address any concerns. We are currently exploring the ability to have an online platform for future use.
2. Questions have been raised concerning the possibility of small groups continuing. This decision is left to each individual and their comfort level in participating in these types of activities. Per CDC guidelines, any gatherings should be less than ten people while still maintaining social distancing and strict hand- washing guidelines.
3. Regarding your tithes and offerings, please take advantage of Adventist Giving Online. The link is located on this website under “Online Tithing”.
4. The Elders will be e-conferencing on a weekly basis to continue to assess and monitor events as they unfold. For any latest updates and changes, please return to this page. Know that your leadership are here to serve you and that your safety and health is of our utmost concern.
5. In order to maintain your health and a strong immune system, ensure that you eat healthy foods, maintain an exercise routine, spend some time outdoors for fresh air (ensure to maintain social distancing), and rest.
Finally, know that we serve an Almighty God. He shall never forsake us and will protect and guide us. Let us take comfort in Isaiah 41:10, “Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.” God bless us all as we continue to hold fast to his hand.
Join us to Celebrate International Women’s Day of Prayer on March 7th. We ask that you participate on this day by wearing your native clothing to church on this Sabbath:
Every 1st Sabbath after Potluck:
When: March 15th @ 9:30 a.m.
Where: The Palomero Residence
Pathfinder Meetings every first Sabbath after potluck
March 21st and every 3rd Sabbath @ 4:30 pm serving the :
Where: Salvation Army, 515 W. Elmira St, San Antonio, TX 78212