Our mission is to share the gospel to all nations; to connect individuals to Jesus Christ; to grow in Christ; and to prepare for His second coming through fellowship, caring, sharing, and witnessing in the community.
As a community of believers from diverse backgrounds, but united in the Spirit to lift up the name of Jesus, and in harmony with the great prophesies of the Scriptures, we see the climax of God’s amazing grace bring salvation to all those who receive Jesus as their Saviour as well as the restoration to full harmony with His perfect will and righteousness.
- To encourage every member to develop a daily personal devotional life with God through prayer, Bible reading and study, etc.
- To provide, through corporate worship, an uplifting, inspiring experience that cultivates a spirit of praise to a great and awesome Creator God.
- To mentor and provide training for leadership in the church through various activities, i.e., Teen Leadership Training of Pathfinders, Lay Bible Ministry Training Courses, Sabbath School workshops, and young adult training courses.
- To enable all members to engage in active involvement and participation in church activities in an multicultural setting.
- To eastablish a communication network which will provide an opportunity for immigrant and transient families moving to the community to find an Adventist Christian fellowship in a family atmosphere.
- To reach out with the love of Jesus Christ to meet the needs of the people in the community by utilizing the talents, gifts, and resources of the members.
Ephesians 4:12-13: “… to prepare God’s people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ.”